Wooden serving board with dark blue resin inlay and unique driftwood slices
A beautiful, handmade square wooden serving board, made with resin encasing slices of wood/driftwood pieces.
- Perfect all year around for your home or garden. Ideal as a decorative item, chopping board or use as a serving board to display food items eg, (cheese, charcuterie, fruit) to share at snack and meal times.
- They also make great gifts for weddings, birthdays and housewarming presents.
- This stunning board has been made using food grade safe, epoxy resin and has been sealed and treated with appropriate food safe oil. Each item is unique and therefore the board you receive may vary slightly to the one shown due to the natural organic pattern and shape of wood slices and resin used.
- Hand wash carefully and treat with a suitable mineral oil at least twice a year to keep it’s vibrant appearance.
- Approximate size: 19.5cm wide, 1.5cm depth.
- Handmade in the UK.
All items are individually handmade by Neil who is based in Northumberland. Neil’s creations use driftwood and other materials naturally sourced from local beaches.